The John Deere X590 allows you to take ease of use to the next level. Featuring power steering for effortless control this high-spec multi-terrain tractor travels anywhere you need to go and does the heavy-duty work you need to do. With the John Deere X590, with its long wheelbase, low centre of gravity and superior traction control, you?ll be mowing slopes with more confidence, ease, and precision than ever before. Its heavy-duty frame combined with the high capacity 726CC engine and onboard deck levelling assure the best performance every time.
With a choice of 48? or 54? Accel Deep Deck the X590 will cut clean and provide excellent versatility. Thanks to the option of a MulchControl system as an optional extra you can rapidly convert from side-discharge to mulching in a matter of seconds to give a superior mulching performance.
- The powerful V-twin engine has electronic fuel injection (EFI) and a constant-speed governor for quick starts and superior mowing performance.
- 122-cm (48-in.) Accel Deep? Mower Deck (48A)/137-cm (54-in.) Accel Deep? Mower Deck (54A) cuts clean and is versatile. It delivers a new level of cutting quality, productivity, cleanliness and versatility: 4.5inch deep throughout the entire deck shell for optimum mowing, mulching and bagging performance.
- The optional MulchControl system provides superior mulching performance and quick and easy conversion. A much more practical option allows the mower to be easily converted for times when it may be more desirable to side discharge.
- The integrated hydrostatic transaxle (IHT) encloses the hydrostatic pump and motor rotating groups in the same housing with the differential and axle housing.
- The clear, car style instrument cluster is backlit for excellent visibility in all conditions, providing important feedback without distracting operators. The contoured dash is functional and attractive, with controls logically placed and colour-coded for convenient use. Separate engine speed and choke controls make warming up and starting the engine easier in cold weather.
- High-quality frame formed from heavy-duty steel, reinforced in critical areas and precision welded for reliability and greater strength.