Please be aware: Due to STIHL's handover policy, this item is available for click and collect from our Tickhill branch only. Collection from another branch of Torne Valley can be arranged, please let us know if this applies to you.
The STIHL HSA 86 Powerful professional cordless hedge trimmer with 62 cm / 25" blade length
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Bar Length||25 inch|
|Weight||3.3kg (exc battery)|
|Battery & Charger||Battery and charger not included|
The HSA 86 cordless hedge trimmer is lighter and even more powerful and efficient than its predecessor. It ensures a constant stroke rate while pruning thick hedges. The STIHL EC motor also guarantees a longer running time than the previous model. 33mm tooth spacing and larger intervals on the cutting guard make light work of thick twigs. The cutter blade has double-edged teeth.
|Recommended battery||AP 200|
|Rated voltage V||36|
|Battery life time AP 100 min 1)||up to 60|
|Run time with AP 200 min 2)||up to 120|
|Run time with AP 300 min 2)||up to 180|
|Battery life time AR 2000 min 1)||up to 660|
|Run time with AR 3000 min 2)||up to 800|
|Weight kg 3)||3.3|
|Sound pressure level dB(A) 4)||83|
|Sound pressure level dB(A) 5)||83|
|Sound power level dB(A) 6)||94|
|Sound power level dB(A) 5)||94|
|Vibration level left/right m/s² 7)||3.7/2.3|
|Vibration value, right m/s2 8)||2.3|
|Vibration value, left m/s2 8)||3.7|
|Total length cm||114|
|Cutting length cm||62|
|Tooth spacing mm||33|
1) Battery life times are approximate and may vary depending on application
2) Run times may vary depending on application
3) Without battery
4) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 (dB (A))
5) Power factor according to DIR2006/42/EC=2.5(dB(A))
6) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
7) Uncertainty (K) factor according to Dir. 2006/42/EC = 2 m/s²
8) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
Please note this includes no battery or charger.
No customer reviews for the moment.