Warning: Last items in stock!
|Bar Length||25 inch|
|Weight||3.3kg (exc battery)|
|Battery & Charger||Battery and charger not included|
The HSA 86 cordless hedge trimmer is lighter and even more powerful and efficient than its predecessor. It ensures a constant stroke rate while pruning thick hedges. The STIHL EC motor also guarantees a longer running time than the previous model. 33mm tooth spacing and larger intervals on the cutting guard make light work of thick twigs. The cutter blade has double-edged teeth.
|Recommended battery||AP 200|
|Rated voltage V||36|
|Battery life time AP 100 min 1)||up to 60|
|Run time with AP 200 min 2)||up to 120|
|Run time with AP 300 min 2)||up to 180|
|Battery life time AR 2000 min 1)||up to 660|
|Run time with AR 3000 min 2)||up to 800|
|Weight kg 3)||3.3|
|Sound pressure level dB(A) 4)||83|
|Sound pressure level dB(A) 5)||83|
|Sound power level dB(A) 6)||94|
|Sound power level dB(A) 5)||94|
|Vibration level left/right m/s² 7)||3.7/2.3|
|Vibration value, right m/s2 8)||2.3|
|Vibration value, left m/s2 8)||3.7|
|Total length cm||114|
|Cutting length cm||62|
|Tooth spacing mm||33|
1) Battery life times are approximate and may vary depending on application
2) Run times may vary depending on application
3) Without battery
4) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 (dB (A))
5) Power factor according to DIR2006/42/EC=2.5(dB(A))
6) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
7) Uncertainty (K) factor according to Dir. 2006/42/EC = 2 m/s²
8) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
Please note this includes no battery or charger.
No customer reviews for the moment.